Regulatory Permitting Specialists
Welcome to Regulatory Permitting Specialists
Almost every development project requires some level of either local, State, or federal environmental review. Our company provides biological studies, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) compliance, National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance, and regulatory permitting agency (California Department of Fish and Game, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Regional Water Quality Control Board, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service) compliance services.
Regulatory Permitting specialists is a California certified Small Business Entity (SBE), a Riverside County Authorized Biological Consultant, and an authorized CEQA and Biological Consultant for San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego Counties.
We specialize in:
- Jurisdictional Wetlands Delineations
- Biological Resource Assessments
- Endangered Species Surveys
- Habitat Revegetation/Restoration Plans
- Biological Monitoring During Construction
- Preparation of Permit Applications for the California Department of Fish and Game, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, State/Regional Water Quality Control Board, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- CEQA Compliance Documentation, including Initial Studies, Environmental Impact Reports (EIR), Mitigated Negative Declarations (MND), Negative Declarations (ND), Categorical Exemptions
- NEPA Compliance Documentation, including Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements (EIS), Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI), Categorical Exclusions
For more information please:
Balancing the progression of urbanization with environmental laws and regulations.